Bollywood took over the opening day of WIFW

The Wills Lifestyle India fashion week (WIFW) Spring/ Summer 2012 here commenced amidst the presence of Bollywood, colour and fine texturing of garments.

The first day show saw collections by designers Nandita Basu, Malini Ramani and duo Gauri-Nainika with actor Rajeev Khandelwal sitting in the front raw and cheering for the designers.

Dressed in silver blazer and rugged jeans, the actor said that he`s the most stylish person in Bollywood.

"I prefer comfort when it comes to my style statement and that`s why that`s what I always follow it while dressing up. I find myself the best looking and stylish person in Bollywood," said the 35-year-old actor.

Later in the evening, the runway was taken over by the lead actors of the upcoming film `My Friend Pinto`- Kalki Koechlin and Prateik Babbar for designer Rina Dhaka.

The actors promoted their upcoming film on the ramp with the film`s title track playing at the backdrop. They broke down into an impromptu gig when they sashayed down the ramp with Dhaka.


"We played our characters while walking down the ramp. `My Friend Pinto` is a comedy film and our characters in the film also are extremely hilarious. It was our debut in Delhi`s fashion week," said Koechlin, who wore a digital print gown designed by the designer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...