I have soft spot for Vijay :- Priyanka Chopra

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is very busy these days and her life is engrossed with her shooting schedule for her pipelined projects like Farhan Akhtar's Don 2 - The Chase Continues, Agneepath and Kunal Kohli's Teri Meri Kahani. Priyanka Chopra initiated her acting career with a Kollywood flick Thamizhan.
The actress is looking forward to work in a Tamil film once gain and she said, “I'd love to do a Tamil film again. If I were to do a Tamil film, there are so many leading men I'd love to work with. But I'd like to work with Vijay again. Since he's my first hero, I have a soft spot for him. I'm a huge Suriya fan as well. And Rajini sir, definitely. That would be an honour”.



Piggy Chops has confessed that she is fond of dancing styles and action sequences of Tamil films and she said, “If I do a Tamil film, my biggest worry is that I won't be able to live up to the heroes, who dance so well”. The talented actress is also set to try hands with singing and is looking forward to it.

Priyanka said, “It's a pop album, and all the songs in it have either been written or co-written by me. I've been working on it in between my schedules. In fact, I'm heading to Los Angeles in a few days to finish work on the album”.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...