Ali Zafar is in love with music ...


Pakistani pop icon Ali Zafar is doing well and winning high accolades in India that is in Bollywood. The musician cum actor has won several hearts through his movie debut only Tere Bin Laden. Recently his Mere Brother Ki Dulhan starring Katrina Kaif and Imran khan has hit the screens on last Friday and proved as a must watch movie.

In an interview the actor told that he has no plans to test the waters in Lollywood (the Pakistani film industry).

"Whatever films you do in India eventually reach theatres in Pakistan. The distributors in Pakistan told me that all the theatres there are booked for my next release," says Ali.

When Ali was being asked about neglecting his fan over in Pakistan, he completely denied the fact and told, “Though I do a lot of work here, I manage to divide my time between the two countries”.

Still Zafar is completely in love with music despite doing acting. He admits that music is his first priority, “I consider myself a musician first. Bollywood gives me a chance to stay in touch with my musical side as I also get an opportunity to sing," he says.

Well, Zafar has really made big in his small journey of career till yet and there is a lot more to come in his way.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...