She was surprised, excited and nervous in turns by it ....


Preity Zinta's time at the Venice Film Festival ran the gamut - the star was surprised to be honoured with the 'World Diamond Group Platinum Award for Peoples' Friendship', amused that fellow Indians spoke to her in Italian, and nervous about a traditional gondola trip. More on the adventure from PZ herself.

Preity posted on her Twitter page, "Wow, just had an Indian couple come 2 me & speak in Italian! Had to tell them, Kya hua Hindi nahi aati? Dey were not sure if it was me Haha!"

She continued, "Was surprised when I was told I'm being honored at Venice Film Festival 4 things other dan my movies! Wanna come back wid a Movie next year."

Then, it was the rains that caught the star by surprise, "Omg! I brought the rain 2 Venice I'm sure. Last night before the award ceremony it started 2 rain. My hair fell flat but my spirit soared!"

And while Preity might have been nervous about getting on a gondola, leaving the beautiful city was not easy. "Today as I am ready 2 leave Venice it is POURING ! Am a bit nervous going in2 da Gondola & sad 4 my short trip. I wish I could stay a while," she added.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...