The most terrible 24 hours for Katrina Kaif

Recently Katrina Kaif went through the most terrible incident of her life. When on one hand the actress is enjoying the success of her recent release Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, at the same time she has suffered from a disappointing event of her life.

The diva almost stuck in London after her film’s premiere there with director Ali Abbas Zafar when both of them missed their flight back to Mumbai. “That’s where our nightmare began,” said Katrina, who landed in Mumbai almost 20 hours behind schedule.
“I had to get back to Mumbai at any cost. I don’t know how we missed our flight. But we did, and paid a heavy price for it,” added the pretty lady. Says a source, “At first Katrina and Ali chose to laugh about their predicament. As the journey proceeded it became increasingly difficult for them to laugh in the face of adversity”.

The flight stopped at Oman before reaching Mumbai, which led Katrina into a tiring and unending journey. The actress further told that she took this pain because they had to reach Mumbai at any cost.

“I managed to get back. It was not a pleasant experience. Let’s leave it at that. I’ve learnt my lesson. I’ll never miss a flight again. And if I do I’ll wait for a proper alternative flight”, Katrina told.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...