Imran Khan clarifies the reason behind quitting from twitter!



Actor Imran Khan has a huge fan following when it comes to the youth of the nation! Right from his debut film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, he has been enjoying this fan attention. Though in between the actor faced failures in the form of Kidnap and Luck, but his followers are still the same.

In fact, films like I Hate Love Storys and the recently released Delhi Belly has made the graph go higher for Imran. The youth is simply crazy about this blue eyed boy but the only thing that disappoints them is Imran’s absence from social networking site twitter.

The actor who is said to be a tech savvy was once an active member on twitter but he just distanced himself from it all of a sudden and even got his account deactivated. His fans were highly disheartened by this act, all wanted to know as to why he did that.

Well, the actor has finally come up with the reason behind. He said, "I didn't like Twitter as a mode of communication. There are people who make nasty comments about you, who don't even know you! I prefer personal interaction. I would like to sit down with my fans and talk to them instead. I have deactivated my account and don't think will reactivate it”.

That’s really sad! But we hope Imran will think about re-joining twitter once again!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...