Vidya Balan was comfortable shooting bold scenes for the Dirty Picture

Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is all set to sizzle in her upcoming film The Dirty picture which is to be released this December. The claims about this films are very high and it is believed that Vidya will be seen in her all time boldest avatar.

The Dirty Picture is based on the real time story of South sex siren Silk Smitha. There are several bold scenes in this film but Vidya has made a very daring confession that she never felt a sense of
discomfort while shooting for the movie. With this she vouches for the trust she vested in her directors hands and it is interesting to note that the film is directed by Milan Luthria. Vidya said, “I have never enjoyed being a woman more than I did while shooting for The Dirty Picture. I wasn't uncomfortable doing bold scenes because I knew I was in trusted hands”.

The film is all about the ups and downs that are associated with a star’s life and Vidya essays the role of Silk Smitha in the film. In this film Vidya will be seen romancing with Tusshar Kapoor, Emraan Hashmi and Naseeruddin Shah. Vidya says, “I have worked with Naseer before but this time it was easier, I was less nervous this time”.

First look of the film is very raunchy and seems there is lot’s more in store!

Source: NDTV
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...