Divya Dutta is happy with the strong actress image

Some names in Bollywood are known for their high talent, acting skills and the parallel cinema which they are doing. Actress Divya Dutta belongs to same. Though the actress is not known for her glamorous roles but every time got praised with the work and talent she put on.

Last seen in Amol Gupte's Stanley Ka Dabba as a sweet instructor Miss Rosy, she received all accolades for her unbeatable and highly impressing performance. No doubt if the actress is happy and satisfied with the image she carries.

Divya said, “I am an actor. I love to do both commercial and art house cinema. While parallel cinema gives me the opportunity to do challenging and different kinds of role, commercial cinema gives fame and money which I like. I want to do roles with substance and I am very happy with the strong actress image that I have made for myself in the Hindi film industry and touch wood whenever there is such a role, filmmakers think of me and offer it to me”.

Well Divya sets a good example for all those who don’t believe in doing parallel cinema as both name and fame are somewhere left behind in this, but Divya has proved that she possesses true talent and no one can stop her from tasting success.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...