What makes Bipasha Basu happy?


It’s not hard for anyone to guess what actor Bipasha Basu is most passionate about besides films and anyone who knows this fitness freak would vouch for her disciplined approach to her workouts too. While Bips herself has admitted time and again that it’s the best de-stress mantra one could adopt, the actress reveals that there are other things that she enjoys as much.
“Getting to spend time with my loved ones, especially ona Sunday, is what keeps me going,” she shares, “and that includes spending time with Poshto (her dog).” The actress strongly believes that be it work or personal relationships, all are only a part of life.

“No matter how much I love my work, it’ll always be an aspect of life, not life in totality. There’s more to me than being an actress and I cherish my personal self as much as I cherish my professional life,” she says.

As for her downtime, the actress reveals her penchant for food and cooking. “Yes, it’s a fact. I love food and I even enjoy cooking exotic delicacies,” says the Bong hottie, who dreams of owning a restaurant some day. The actress also says that simple things in life make her happy.

“Listening to music, curling up at home with a good book, chatting up with friends, long drives… all these simple things in life make me happy.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...