Soon Salman to fly to US for a surgery

These days Salman Khan is in high relief from the movies point of view as his two back to back movies Dabangg and Ready shaked whole Bollywood. Now he has Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger in his fist. At the same time, the actor is suffering from a deep pain also. Here we are talking about some physical pain.

Soon he will fly to US to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia, a facial nerve disorder that he is having from since the last seven years. As per some sources close to actor he will go for surgery either on Saturday or Sunday.

"I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, a facial nerve problem I have had since the last seven years. But now, it's getting worse. Ab dard hadd se paar ho gaya hai and I am going to kill it," Salman told.

For his angiography which he underwent in July, he told, “Yes I did get an angiography done about a month ago. But it was not for the heart - it was meant to detect this disease. There is a flex and hoarseness in my voice, it's not because I am drunk ... I don't drink during Ramadan ... it's because of this ailment.”

We wish Salman to get well soon before his most awaited Bodyguard’s release.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...