Trsiha Speaks about her role in Mankatha

When asked Trisha about her Bollywood mission, she said, ” I was introduced to Bollywood through Priyadarshan sir. That itself is a big luck for me.

But the roles which I got after this film were not so good. In between I got busy with Mankatha and Telugu film Body Guard. I will always keep an eye on Hindi films.



If I get a good chance I will not miss it. Many are asking me that my role in Mankatha has no significance. I have always have a great respect for Venkat Prabhu.

I like him very much. When he narrated the role to me which is a small one, it was very impressive. My role will be much spoken about. Apart from this I have already had acted with Ajith’s sir. So I accepted the role because there was a good understanding.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...