Prachi Desai turned a showstopper for designer Neeta Lulla

Prachi Desai is a complete package of innocence, style and talent. The actress is too young still and has grabbed every one’s attention through her very first daily soap Kasamh Se opposite Ram Kapoor. From that time till now, the actress has roped worth roles in her fist. Her first Hindi debut was Rock On opposite Farhan Akhtar and then her Once upon a Time in Mumbai rocked whole Bollywood.

Recently she was trapped while walking on the ramp in Lakme Fashion Week for ace designer Neeta Lulla. Her sweet smile, innocent look and elegant Indian attire (embroided Lehenga-choli) forced every one to take high sighs.

After the show, the actress was found doing hype praises for the designer. She told, “I don't think that there could be a better day. I am so glad that I walked for Neeta. I am very, very fond of all the design she makes. First time I wore her dress in Filmfare and I think that was one of the times when I looked best and I owe it to Neeta”.

Stressing on her decision to rope in Prachi as the showstopper for the show, Neeta explained, "The look of Prachi is very apt for girls. Prachi is the right muse for this kind of look. She is very traditional yet very contemporary”.

Well it’s good that both Prachi and Neeta are happy to grab each other for the show.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...