R.I.P. Shammi Kapoor: Bollywood tweets

Twitter is flooded with messages remembering the veteran actor who passed away August 14

Ritesh Deshmukh

The day I met Shammiji- 4yrs ago in Malaysia I saw him at d AirPort. I kept looking at him n turning my face away not knowing how 2 approach him & introduce myself. I kept walkng ahead till I caught shammijis eyes n he politely waved at me n asked me 2 come 2 him & said - 'HI I'M SHAMMI KAPOOR, ive bn WANTING 2 SAY HELLO 2 U'-(such was the greatness of the man)- I was totally embarrassed & I just touched his feet-couldnt get d words out of my head- My Hero- My Superstar had said hello 2 me-That was the only time I met him. Today is a very sad day. He will always live in our hearts. Love u sir.

Lata Mangeshkar

aaj shammi kapoor ji ke nidhan ki dukkhaadh vaarta sunkar mujhe bhot dukh hua,hamare film industry ke wo bhaot bade star the,per uuse bhi bade wo ek insan the,bahot zinda dil,aur himmat wale,wo kisi bhi mushkil ka samana badi himmat se karte the,kafi saalon se wo dialysis pe the, hafte mein 3 baar dialysis unhe lena padta tha, par phir bhi wo haste muskurate rehete the,functions me bhi jate the,jab hum logone unhe mere pitaji ke naam ka award diya tha, tab wo puna aaye the, jab dialysis nahi hota tab wo khud drive bhi karte the,wo bahot acche gayak the, unhone sangeet sikha hua tha,mujhe wo behen kehete the, mujhe unke jaane ka bahot bahot dukh hai,ishwar unki aatma ko shanti de......

Amitabh Bachchan

Shammi Kapoor ji passed away this morning at 5:15 am .. Rushing there now .. the flamboyance and joi de verve of the Industry lost !

Anurag Kashyap

All indian netizens should mourn today.Pioneer of internet&the first president of internet soc of ind in the 80’s Shammi Kapoor passed away.

Shekhar Kapur

The great iconic Shammi Kapoor who defined an era n influenced music, dance n song even today has passed away, leaving a hollow vioid

Farhan Akhtar

Mr. Shammi Kapoor. Never before – Never again. Thank you for the wonderful cinematic memories and life lessons. RIP.

Mahesh Bhatt

The narrative of Shammi Kapoor will not end with his passing away. His movies will continue to enchant the future generations!

Anupam Kher

Shammi Kapoor ji was one of d 1st Youth Icons from Cinema. He liberated actors from being stereo types. Will miss his STYLE and SUBSTANCE.

Sujoy Ghosh

in honor and respect of Shammi Kapoor. Legends don’t die. You will remain in us.

Neil Nitin Mukesh

An evergreen actor. An inspiration to a million. Dance moves you can’t match up to. Shammi uncle RIP. Will miss you gizmo guru. :(

Neha Dhupia

RIP Shammi kapoor ji … Ur magic will always be remembered !

Shruti Haasan

RIP shammi kapoor.. Thankyou for the memories..

Raveena Tandon

Oh my god! Just read that shammi uncle no more! The answer to the mills n boon hero!Shammi Kapoor,have adored him since I was a child

Manish Malhotra

Mr:shammi kapoor s great style will be always remembered and missed

Divya Dutta

Tumne mujhko hansna sikhaya!rone kahoge ro denge ab! R I p shammi kapoor

Hansal Mehta

I attended a session with Shammi Kapoor on dBase a database mgmt software in 1989. I used this package to write most of my software packages

Gaurav Kapur

U made us smile, u made us dance. RIP Shammi Kapoor, thank u for all the joy.

Yudhishtar Urs

A burst of energy,charm & undeniable style, he was the superstar 4all the right reason & will continue 2be in r memories! Rip shammi Kapoor

Shweta Pandit

one of the saddest days for me, Shammi Kapoor passes away! had tweeted about him just a few days ago, sayin he was my biggest Kapoor crush.

Vishal Dadlani

Mr. Shammi Kapoor, RIP. You danced like nobody was watching.

Shekhar Ravjiani

RIP Mr Shammi Kapoor. The most coolest actor on Indian screen. Will be remembered for ever and ever.

Farah Khan Ali

A sad moment for the Indian film Industry indeed. A super star icon and super human being passes away. RIP Shammi Kapoor. You will be missed
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...